* Inspection by a licensed Vet
* 1 year mortality insurance
* DNA Parentage testing completed
* Color Panel completed
* GVHS Registration
* IgG testing completed with 48 hours of birth, by licensed Vet.
* Baseline blood panel before departure by our Vet
Rabies (1st dose - 2 dose series),
Tetanus (1st dose- 2 dose series)
West Nile (1st dose- 2 dose series)
Botulism (1st dose- 3 dose series)
EHV 1 & 4 (1st dose - 3 dose series)
Potomac Horse Fever (1st dose- 2 dose series)
Equine Influenza (1st dose- 3 dose series)
Leptospirosis (1st dose- 2 dose series)
Strangles (1st dose- 3 dose series)
4-6 months of age
Yes, this must be scheduled with us and our vet at least 2 weeks in advance. The licensed Vet you have hired must be willing to provide of copy of their report directly to us and our Vet as well. Please advise them our Vet will be on site during this time so they may confer with one another if need be. We are willing to Facetime you during this inspection to observe and in the instance, you had a question regarding anything we could address it immediately with both Vet's present.
If not personally picking up and hiring a transport company, we must have the following information:
1.) Name of company
2,) Copy of their business liability insurance
3.) Name of person picking up (they must have photo ID to have the foal released to them)
4.) Type of vehicle
Please advise all transport companies there is to be no smoking on the property.
If they have a dog with them, it is to remain in their vehicle at all times.
The person picking up your foal will be handed a binder.
This binder will have:
* All Vet records & labs
* Registration Certificate
* Parentage test results
* Color panel test results
* Mortality insurance policy information
* Microchip details, you're listed as a primary contact, and we are locked in as a secondary. In the event someone can't reach you, they'll be able to reach us.
IF THERE ARE CONCERNS WITH THE HANDLING OF THIS IMPORTANT BINDER BY THE PERSON/COMPANY TRANSPORTING YOUR FOAL PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE MAY SHIP IT WITH FEDEX OR UPS VIA 2 DAY SHIPPING.
We highly recommend that if you cannot transport the foal yourself that you look for the following:
* LICENSED BUSINESS: Each state will give them a business license that they should have no problem supplying a copy of.
* ODOT Permit
* LIABILITY INSURANCE: The transport company should always have business liability insurance. This covers the loss of anything they're hauling... including your foal in the case of an accident regardless of who is at fault. This also covers their negligence while transporting.
* Every reputable transport company has a contract, read it carefully!!! If they don't have one, we suggest selecting someone else.
* Ask about updates during their trip, water/feed schedule if a long trip, in the event of an emergency with your foal what their policy is.
Yes, In-Utero is offered and provides an opportunity to purchase at a discounted price. While color and gender is not known it’s exciting to see each foal when bot born.
20% down payment required, remaining balance due 48 hours prior to birth. If not paid in full when due price does go up based on the foals color, structure, and current market.
Payment plans are not available with In-Utero purchase.
Yes, we require a $2,500 deposit to use this option. You would pay a set monthly amount until paid in full due at the time of weaning. The total purchase price completely depends on the Dam/Sire selected.